Act, support and draw attention. These are the pillars which allow us today to fulfil the Foundation's social missions, in line with Abbé Pierre's convictions, thus giving the fight against bad housing and social inequalities the chance to go on. This year, in 2012, the resources reached 42.03 million Euros, out of which 81% were dedicated to social missions (the equivalent of 34 million Euros).
The Foundation's social missions in 2012 were:
- Production of highly social housing: 5 502 636 Euros
- Actions for the badly housed: 5 842 795 Euros
- Hosting and accompanying: 7 142 433 Euros
- Taking part in International Solidarity: 3 027 338 Euros
- Accompanying access to rights: 524 711 Euros
- Acting as closely as possible to the people: 5 656 376 Euros
- Acting in emergencies: 291 680 Euros
- Promoting residents: 1 025 385 Euros
- Supporting associative partners: 553 062 Euros
- Rental management: 589 582 Euros
- Studies, offers, awareness campaigns: 3 925 405 Euros
Member of Comité de la Charte since 1997, the Foundation Abbé Pierre for the Housing of the Underprivileged has had its authorisation renewed ever since.